Anisoprint, a continuous fiber 3D printing systems and software OEM, introduces Clear PETG and CFC PETG, a second pair of filaments for desktop Anisoprinting.
As a part of the plan to continuously update Aura’s library with new materials and profiles, starting from March 15th, Anisoprint offers its clients new plastics and a specially-developed profile. Developed for use with Composer A4 and A3, PETG is a universal and effective material for composite fiber co-extrusion (CFC). The material is paired with a proprietary profile in Aura slicer library, which guarantees high standard quality and exactly predictable properties.
“A lot of our customers use different PETG variations with our dedicated profiles, with sometimes unpredictable results in terms of mechanical characteristics and quality.” – Artem Naumov, Anisoprint Head of Materials: “We decided to launch our own plastic with characteristics perfectly suitable for the profiles. The new material has been intensively tested and will ensure that our customers get the desired result and quality.”
As with any innovative manufacturing technology, in plastic 3D printing, diversity of materials comes before standardization: with no set boundaries, resulting products often have unpredictable and unstable quality. Anisoprint strives to provide its users with solutions that produce stable and reliable quality results, so the combination of the new formulation material and fine-tuned parameters is specifically designed to achieve that goal.
Benefits and Advantages of the new material:
- Great allrounder for starters, easy to handle.
- Transparent with clearly visible internal structure.
- Good flowing properties for easier printing, ideal for co-extrusion.
- Allows printing in very thin layers with good surface quality and geometric accuracy.
- Has a naturally good adhesion to reinforcing fibers.
- Features high mechanical properties: wide working temperature range (-40 °C to +70 °C), good durability, resistance to fats and mineral acids, etc.
- Low absorption rate, no need to use the drybox if the humidity of the storage facility is low enough.
- Fully odorless during printing
The new material is now available for all users of Composer 3D printers, and is offered as the default basic printing option for novice customers.
(c) Pictures & Link: Anisoprint