CELLINK, the first bioink company in the world and maker of 3D Bioprinters, is announcing the launch of their latest 3D Bioprinter: BIO X. CELLINK currently offers two 3D Bioprinters, the INKREDIBLE and INKREDIBLE +.
BIO X is the new go-to bioprinter for life science companies, researchers and innovators who work with bioprinting. Built to meet the needs of today’s bio-scientists, BIO X’s responsive Neocortex M1 internal computer allows the user to orchestrate the intricate process of building human tissues. BIO X is the most user friendly bioprinter on the market and complete standalone product with features scientist have been waiting for:
- Bioprint human tissues with a wide range of biomaterials that mimic the cell’s native environment. Whether it’s tissues like heart, skin,cartilage or bone, the user has full control on the selection of biomaterial for their tissue application.
- User exchangeable, intelligent printheads with a wide range of features, such as cooling, heating and different extrusion methods, which make it possible to bioprint a wide range of bioinks and cells with minimal effort.
- Equipped with our patent pending Clean Chamber Technology through HEPA filtration.
- Ability to control the temperature of the printbed to widen the selection of printable biomaterials.
- The easy to use BIO X software is designed to guide the user in every step of the way to simplify the bioprinting process.
“We are differentiators helping innovators succeed. We help researchers throughout the entire process and adapt to their needs, from providing the most user friendly technology to designing experiments, in order to help them achieve the results they desire. The BIO X printer will revolutionize the way bioprinting has been done in the last decade and open up a new path for scientist from multiple fields to come together and engineer human tissues,” said CEO/Co-Founder Erik Gatenholm.
BIO X will retail for $39,000 USD and will include everything the user needs to bioprint, such as bioinks, software, accessories and consumables.