The “Global 3D Printing in Construction Market (2022-2027) by Type, Material, End-User, Geography, Competitive Analysis, and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global 3D Printing in Construction Market is estimated to be USD 354.3 Mn in 2022 and is projected to reach USD 11068.1 Mn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 99.04%.
Market dynamics are forces that impact the prices and behaviors of the Global 3D Printing in Construction Market stakeholders. These forces create pricing signals, which result from the changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. Forces of Market Dynamics may be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand, and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market, and create price signals.
As the market dynamics impact the supply and demand curves, decision-makers aim to determine the best way to use various financial tools to stem various strategies for speeding the growth and reducing the risks.
The report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
- The report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global 3D Printing in Construction Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach.
- The report analyses the Global 3D Printing in Construction Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position.
- Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global 3D Printing in Construction Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter’s 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst’s Proprietary competitive positioning tool.
- Growing Adoption of Building Information Modelling
- Increasing Demand for Affordable Housing with Rising Construction Sector
- Rising Adoption of 3D Printers for Designing and Prototyping
- High Capital Investment to Setup the Process
- Rising Investments for New Construction 3D Printing Technologies Development
- Emerging Popularity of Sustainable and Green Housing
- Lack of Standardization and Concerns Regarding Intellectual Property Protection
The Global 3D Printing in Construction Market is segmented based on Type, Material, End-User, and Geography.
- By Type, the market is classified into Extrusion and Powder Bonding.
- By Material, the market is classified into Composite, Concrete, and Metal.
- By End-User, the market is classified into Commercial, Infrastructure, and Residential.
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa and Asia-Pacific.
- 3D Printhuset
- AI Build
- Apis Cor
- BATIPRINT 3D
- Be More 3D
- Branch Technology
- COBOD International A/S
- Contour Crafting
- CyBe Construction
- ICON Technology
- LifeTec Construction Group
- Mighty Buildings
- MudBots 3D Concrete Printing
- PERI Group
- Total Kustom
- Yingchuang Building Technique
For more information about this report visit www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ldhijl