The “Global Personal 3D Printers Market (2022-2027) by Components, Type, Technology, Form, Manufacturing Process, Application, Geography, Competitive Analysis and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The Global Personal 3D Printers Market is estimated to be USD 2.02 Bn in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 3.79 Bn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 13.42%.
The Global Personal 3D Printers Market is segmented based on Components, Type, Technology, Form, Manufacturing Process, Application, and Geography.
- By Components, the market is classified into Hardware, Software, Services,.
- By Type, the market is classified into Desktop 3D Printer, and Industrial Printer.
- By Technology, the market is classified into Stereolithography, Fuse Deposition Modelling (FDM), Selective Laser Sintering (SLS), Direct Metal Laser Sintering (DMLS), Polyjet Printing, Inkjet Printing, Electron Beam Melting (EBM), Laser Metal Deposition, Digital Light Processing, Laminated Object Manufacturing, and Others.
- By Form, the market is classified into Filament, Powder, and Liquids.
- By Manufacturing Process, the market is classified into Material Extrusion, Powder Bed Fusion, Photopolymerization, Material Jetting, and Sheet Lamination.
- By Application, the market is classified into Entertainment, Photography, Architecture, Fashion & Jewelry, and Others.
- By Geography, the market is classified into Americas, Europe, Middle-East & Africa and Asia-Pacific.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle-East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest of MEA)
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
The report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
The report presents a detailed Ansoff matrix analysis for the Global Personal 3D Printers Market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design strategies for the growth of the company. The matrix can be used to evaluate approaches in four strategies viz. Market Development, Market Penetration, Product Development and Diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk involved with each approach. The analyst analyses the Global Personal 3D Printers Market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its market position. Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has devised suitable strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Personal 3D Printers Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes an in-depth market analysis using Porter’s 5 forces model and the Ansoff Matrix. In addition, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you make a well-informed decision. The report discusses major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this sector across various geographies.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst’s Proprietary competitive positioning tool.
- Surging Demand for 3D Printing in Dental Industry
- Government Initiatives Toward the Adoption of 3D Printing Technology
- Capability to Offer Customized Products
- Capital Intensive Technologies
- Growing Adoption of 3D Printers
- Lack of Skilled Labor
Key Topics Covered:
1 Report Description
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Market Dynamics
5 Market Analysis
6 Global Personal 3D Printers Market, By Components
7 Global Personal 3D Printers Market, By Type
8 Global Personal 3D Printers Market, By Technology
9 Global Personal 3D Printers Market, By Form
10 Global Personal 3D Printers Market, By Manufacturing Process
11 Global Personal 3D Printers Market, By Application
12 Americas’ Personal 3D Printers Market
13 Europe’s Personal 3D Printers Market
14 Middle East and Africa’s Personal 3D Printers Market
15 APAC’s Personal 3D Printers Market
16 Competitive Landscape
17 Company Profiles
- 3D Systems Corp EnvisionTEC GmbH
- EOS GmbH
- GE Additive (General Electric Company)
- Glowforge Inc
- Optomec Inc
- Prodways Group
- SLM Solutions Group AG
- Stratasys Ltd
- The ExOne Company
For more information about this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/913mrt