MatterControl Touch is an upgrade for your 3D printer to turn it into an independent, internet-connected device. At CES 2016 MatterHackers introduced the new MatterControl Touch T10 tablet for wireless 3D printing.
The device allows you to create, edit and prepare models directly on your printer using a simple touchscreen interface. It connects to your 3D printer via USB and features an onboard camera, an easy to use interface and wireless internet capabilities.
- Simple Setup – Preloaded configurations make setting up your 3D printer a snap – plug it in and start printing in minutes.
- Integrated Slicing – Give your printer the ability to directly generate print files from 3D models using MatterSlice.
- Remote Print Monitoring – Keep an eye on your 3D prints from afar using your phone or any web-enabled device.
- Automatic Print Leveling – Use software-based leveling to achieve printing excellence.
- SMS / Email Notifications – Have your printer send a text message or email alert with a photo of your finished part.
- Onboard Camera – Take a picture of your finished print or check on the status while printing.
MatterControl Touch is available for $ 299.