Vantaa, Finland – January 25, 2016 – For the first time in Nordic, The 3D Expo Fairs will take place on 15th to the 16th of April 2016 in Vantaa Finland at Energia Areena.The 3D Expo presents 3D fields professionals, service providers as well as 3D enthusiasts.
The visitor target groups are companies who use 3D technologies, students and hobbyists in the 3D-field. Present are the industry’s latest technologies, future prospects, top companies and innovations as well as 3D printing and -technology show.
The main goal is:
- Reach more consumers and business partners
- Bring 3D Printing and new technologies for public
- Learn from the best 3D Experts & Case Studies
- Make new connections and share ideas
It is predicted that 3D printer shipments will grow by 100 percent every year until 2018.
- Dates: April 15-16th 2016
- Location: Rajatorpantie 23, 01600 Vantaa FINLAND
- Opening Hours: 9 am to 18 pm Friday – Saturday
- Tickets and Prices:
- 15th April: Free (registration required, for professionals only)
- 16th April: General Ticket € 10, Family € 20, Pensioner and Children (und 13) € 8
via Press Release