Peopoly introduced Forge, a production-grade large-format MSLA printer that is controlled by the all-new Vlare Core controller with features that promise to make printing easier, faster, and more accurate.
Vlare Core board offers many granular printer options that allows to optimize print speed and print success rate. It comes with the software Vlare Slicer that offers advanced features. Forge is also supported by Lychee and Tango (VoxelDance) slicers via Vlare’s open file format.
– Build Volume 288 x 163 x 350mm
– High Contrast (500nit) 6K Panel for even better resolution
– Vlare Core controller board with Open File Format support and onboard EMMC storage
– Build-In masking function for more even light distribution
– Slicer options: Lychee Slicer, Tango Voxeldance and Vlare Slicer
– WiFi and Infrared Camera for remote monitoring and management
– Temperature-Controlled vat for more consistent printing
– Fleet management functions for print farm
– Advanced Parallel LED for higher resolution
– More power efficient, less fan noise design with UL Certified power source.
– Highly customizable with add-ons like air duct vent, chamber heater, LED strip and more
– All new nylon-like tough resin to work with Forge printer
Forge will launch on April 13th 2022, and ship in mid-May.