The XYZprinting 3D Food Printer was first unveiled at CES 2015 and allows users to create various 3D shapes of food items such as cookies or cake decorations.
Working with a food specialist, XYZprinting created a proprietary recipe that can be used in single or triple material versions. An intuitive on-screen display lets you select a pre-determined design, import one from the Web or use the USB drive to upload the shape of your choosing. Once the printing of your item is complete, place it in the oven to cook and then enjoy.
Recipe: Easy upload and review by the foodie guru, the materials are converted into a One Touch Printable format before going live in the gallery.
Design Database: XYZprinting’s design gallery is a public cloud database with thousands of 3D models for downloading. The gallery is also open for uploading users’ designs.
- Dimensions: 471 x 480 x 610 mm
- Print Jets: Syringe, multiple (100 cc*3)
- Nozzle diameter: 1/2/4 mm (optional)
- Display: 5” touch screen
- Connectivity: USB 2.0 / USB Stick
- Maximum creation size: 200 x 150 x 150 mm
- Layer thickness: 0.8 – 3.2 mm
- Software: XYZware
- Operating System Win 7/Win 8 and above /Mac OSX 10.8
- File Format: .stl and XYZ format (.3wf)
The XYZprinting 3D Food printer is currently available for customers in North America and Asia.