Taiwanese manufacturer XYZprinting, known for their affordable da Vinci 3D printer line, has launched the da Vinci Professional. Aimed at office settings and larger networks, this is the company’s first 3D printer compatible with third-party filaments.
The da Vinci 1.0 Pro is a high performance printer and best suits designers, engineers, architects, and anyone looking for a user-friendly 3D printer that can print objects at a high volume, professional degree. The device supports ABS and PLA filament from all sources, allowing users to print more materials. In addition, it features flexible printing preference settings in which users can adjust the printing temperature and speed for optimised print quality.
- Technique: FFF/ Single Head
- Dimension: 468 x 558 x 510 mm (18.1 x 21.9 x 20.1 inch)
- Weight: 26 kg
- Maximum Build Volume: 200 x 200 x 200mm
- Print Resolution: 0.1 /0.2 /0.3 /0.4mm
- Software: XYZware for Pro
- Operating System: Windows 7 and above, Mac OSX 10.8 and above
- Wireless Connectivity: The WiFi enabled printer supports both iPad and Android devices
- Color and Laser Engraving: The da Vinci Professional comes in a new black and red color scheme and users will have the option of getting their printers engraved
“With the ability to use all of the world’s new, diverse 3D printing materials, the da Vinci Professional will unlock countless possibilities to replicate a wide variety of objects,” said Simon Shen, CEO of XYZprinting.