Polish manufacturer Zortrax unveiled their “Inventure” 3D printer earlier this year. Now their latest desktop device is available for pre-order.
Featuring a build volume of 140 x 140 x 140 mm and a printing resolution of 90 to 400 microns, the Zortrax Inventure is based on the company’s first successful model, the Zortrax M200. While the latest device is equipped with a closed and heated build chamber among other improvements, it has a smaller build area. Their proprietary Z-ULTRAT PLUS filament, available in several different colours, is provided on specially developed cartridges, that allow for the user to get information on the material consumption directly from the printer’s display.
Additionally, the Inventure 3D printer is equipped with an easy-to-use support removal system, based on ultrasonic station and support material that dissolves in a water-based fluid. Using the included Dissolvable Support System (DSS), users can print more complex designs with moving mechanisms in one piece.
- Technology: LPD Plus
- Dimensions: 350 x 350 x 400 mm
- Build volume: 140 x 140 x 140 mm
- Resolution 90 to 400 microns
- Wall thickness: min. 400 microns, max. 800 microns
- Filament: 1.75 mm
- Nozzle diameter: 0.3 mm
- Positioning precision XY: 1.5 microns
- Z-axis singe step: 1.25 microns
- Extruder: Single with double nozzle
- Extruder temperature: max. 380°C
- Temperature Chamber: max. 90°C
- Connectivity: SD Card (included)
- Software: Z-SUITE
- File types: .stl. obj .dxf
The Zortrax Inventure is currently available for pre-order at the reduced price of € 2,803.17 (regular price € 3,504,27) on the manufacturer’s website.