Formnext + PM South China has become synonymous with promoting the latest trends and providing a whole host of business opportunities to the additive manufacturing and powder metallurgy industries. More than 150 companies including renowned industry brands have already signed up for the upcoming 2022 edition, with an eye to scale up their presence in the Chinese market. Paired with an extensive concurrent event programme, the fair will once again offer a platform for industry players to explore the latest technological trends and innovations.
Formnext + PM South China, jointly organised by Guangzhou Guangya Messe Frankfurt Co Ltd and Uniris Exhibition Shanghai Co Ltd, is an event for additive manufacturing, powder metallurgy and advanced ceramics. Opening its doors from 14 – 16 September in Shenzhen, the three-day event will showcase the latest and most innovative forming solutions in South China. The fair will cover advanced technology and equipment categories including additive manufacturing, powder metallurgy and advanced ceramics-related materials, designs, software and processing technologies. First-time participants confirmed for Formnext + PM South China 2022 in their respective industry sectors include:
ASSAB, BASF Forward AM, Digital Metal, eSUN, Evonik, Feibai 3D, Grinm Additive Manufacturing, Hanbang 3D, Phrozen, Shanghai Rongyue Electronic, Shenzhen Sunshine, Ten Dimensions
AT&M, JYJ, ChenHua, HuaLiu, Centorr, Co-Nele, DaiSi, Golden Furnace, RuiKe, SXKYYC, YinXuan
AiPuNuo, ChiShun, Companion, DelphiLaser, DingSheng, DongQi, Excera Tec, Freds, HongChuang, HongJinTai, HongKai, Hoting, Hua Xiang, JingCai, JingXiMao, JunGong, KaiNuo, KeRui, NΛURΛ, Orient Zirconic, PTC, Saceme, SanyuanHuaxin, SAO, ShengHao, Ruideer, YongXiang, YuPai, ZongJi
Concurrent event programme gathers industry leaders to offer key market insights and increase networking opportunities
As an integral part of Formnext + PM South China, a series of concurrent events will be held during the fair with many well-known manufacturing and forming industry experts present to exchange ideas and introduce technologies that will drive the industry forward. These events will cast a spotlight on the latest technologies and applications in additive manufacturing, advanced ceramics and powder metallurgy. The event programme will offer a comprehensive platform for fairgoers to expand their knowledge through learning more about the latest industry trends. Some of the highlighted topics featured at the fair include:
The Binder Jetting Additive Manufacturing Technology Forum
Binder jetting additive manufacturing is one of the most cost effective and efficient solutions for mass producing a wide variety of components and parts. It is a supplementary technology for bridging the additive manufacturing and metal injection moulding processes and is gradually becoming a popular manufacturing method in China, particularly for the automotive industry. Held on 15 September, The Binder Jetting Additive Manufacturing Technology Forum will make its first appearance at Formnext + PM South China led by a strong line-up of industry experts from renowned companies sharing their latest technologies and technical research. Some of the highlighted speakers and corresponding topics include:
• Strengthening the Structural Integrity and Improving Intricacy from Binder Jetting Products
Mr Daosheng Cai, Chairman, Wuhan Easymade Technology
• Voxeljet’s Latest Binder Jetting Additive Manufacturing Material Development for Mass Production with Inkjet Printing Technology
Mr Tianshi Jin, Managing Director, voxeljet China
• The Current Development of Mass Binder Jetting Metal AM Technology
Mr Chao Zou, General Manager Desktop Metal & Exone Distributor, DEW Additive Manufacturing (Taicang) Co Ltd
• HP MetalJet Technology Global Applications Summary and Outlook
Mr Hua Zhao, Head of China Market Personalization and 3D Printing, HP Inc
• Binder Jetting Metal AM Technology – A Fast and Reliable Solution for Mass Product Production
Mr David Zhao, Business Development Manager, Digital Metal-Höganäs (China) Co Ltd
• The Applications of Binder Jetting Metal AM Technologies within the Manufacturing Industry Mr Hao Zhao, Chairman, Longyuan AFS Co Ltd
3D Printing Venture Capital Investment Conference
Investments into new technologies and digital manufacturing services are indicative of 3D printing’s impact on the wider manufacturing landscape. To further promote the development of the manufacturing industry, the fair organisers have partnered with the Guangdong Materials Valley and Zhongda Venture Capital to host the 3D Printing Venture Capital Investment Conference. Taking place on 14 September, a group of selected innovative 3D printing startups will have an opportunity to introduce their latest products and services to a panel of investors. The goal is to connect startups with investment firms to further enhance the development and adoption of 3D printing technologies within the manufacturing community.
Shenzhen International Medical Ceramic 3D Printing Application Summit
A strong line-up of speakers from renowned universities and research institutes, as well as key industry specialists representing large firms will share their latest findings, market trends, developments and advancements for ceramic 3D printing within the medical field. Held on 15 September, key speakers from top academic institutions and corresponding topics will include:
• The Latest Research, Development and Application on Ceramic 3D Printing Technologies
Prof Zhangwei Chen, Director of the Additive Manufacturing Institute, Shenzhen University
• How Ceramic 3D Printing Technologies are Applied in the Medical Field and Understanding its Development in Other Manufacturing Sectors, Ms Ling Li, Director, Shandong Advanced Ceramic Technology Innovation Center
Additional interactive programmes at the fair will include:
• New Energy Vehicle Additive Manufacturing Application Industry Summit
• 3D Printing Application Conference – Powered by UNLANDS
• Discover 3D Printing – ACAM
• South China Injection Moulding and Additive Manufacturing Technology and Application Summit
• Shenzhen Industry Development Summit Forum of Ceramic Substrates and Semiconductor Packaging Applications
• 3D Printing Technologies in Mould Making Summit
• Shenzhen International Automotive Materials, Innovative Autopart Manufacutring and Applications Summit
• Shenzhen International Electronic Components Industry-Academia-Research and Development Summit
Formnext + PM South China forms a part of a series of international events including Asiamold and Formnext. The next edition of Formnext will be held from 15 – 18 November 2022. Asiamold will be held from 1 – 3 March 2023.
To find out more about the 2022 show and further details of the summit, please visit www.formnext-pm.com.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
3DPResso is a weekly newsletter that links to the most exciting global stories from the 3D printing and additive manufacturing industry.