Following the release of their new Multi-Material print head, Colorado-based 3D printer manufacturer Aleph Objects unveils the latest model of its LulzBot 3D printer line.
The LulzBot TAZ 6 has a large print volume of 280 x 280 x 250 mm to create objects with a minimum layer hight of 0.05 mm. The easy-to-use desktop printer features self levelling and self cleaning as well as a modular tool head design that allows for multi-material printing as well as printing with flexible materials. Due to its open filament policy, users can choose from a variety of different 3D printing materials. Their LulzBot Cura edition software currently supports over 30 filaments with more to be added. The software also features more than 300 quick-print profiles with predefined settings.
Aleph Objects produces its 3D printers in their factory in Colorado and has recently printed the one millionth 3D printer part. The new LulzBot TAZ 6 will be available at the price of $ 2,500 as of May 17, 2016.
- Print area: 280 x 280 x 250 mm
- Max. print speed: 200 mm/sec
- Average print speed: 30 – 50 mm/sec
- Layer Thickness: 0.05 mm to 0.50 mm
- Filament: 3 mm
- Dimensions: 66 x 52 x 52 cm
- Weight: 19.5 kg
- Software: Cura LulzBot Edition, also compatible with OctoPrint, BotQueue, Slic3r, Printrun, MatterControl and others
- Available tool heads: Flexystuder, Dual Extruder, FlexyDually