Building on the success of the 2014 event, Selected Biosciences South East Asia is again organising the International Bioprinting Congress in Singapore.
The event will take place at the Nanyang Executive Centre, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore on the 9-10 July 2015.
Selected Biosiences is again working in partnership with Professor Chua Chee Kai, Executive Director, Singapore Centre for 3D Printing (SC3DP), School of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore and Professor Makoto Nakamura, Graduate School of Science and Engineering for Research, University of Toyama, Japan, who will be the Conference Chairs.
- Vladimir Mironov, Visiting Professor, Center for Information Technology Renato Archer
- Stuart Williams, Director, Bioficial Organs, University of Louisville
- Shoufeng Yang, Senior Lecturer, University of Southampton
The meeting will include scientific presentations from the leading international experts covering the latest developments and techniques, two highly topical panel discussions which will also highlight the views of the international regulatory authorities plus a tour of the facilities at the NTU Additive Manufacturing Centre and the Singapore Centre for 3D Printing.
• 3D Food Printing
• Additive Manufacturing of Tissues and Biofabrication
• Bio-Ink and Bioprintable Hydrogels
• Biological Inkjet Printing
• Biological Laser Printing
• Blueprints (Digital Models of Organs in STL Files)
• Cell and Tissue Patterning for Lab-on-a-Chip and Tissue Models
• Emerging Trends in Bioprinting
• IT software for bioprinting
• New Bioprinters
• Postprinting Accelerated Tissue Maturation
• Scaffolds and Biomaterials for Tissue Engineering
• The application of Additive Manufacturing and Medical Devices