Wenext is a leading AM services provider in China that was established in 2015. The company provides a wide range of 3D Printing and post-processing services including Stereolithography (SLA), Selective Laser Sintering (SLS), Multi-Jet-Fusion (MJF), and Selective Laser Melting (SLM) for metal 3D printing. With this, the company now also wants to address SMEs in Europe.
As one of the major 3D Printing solution providers in Asia, Wenext plays an important part in utilizing online instant quoting engine, self-developed management systems, and massive in-house production capabilities to facilitate manufacturing processes to run efficiently and transparently. Wenext aims at bridging the gap between supplier and customer and helping SMEs to change their way of manufacturing. Besides 3D printing, Wenext specializes in offering services including CNC Machining, Sheet Metal Fabrication, and Injection Moulding, and delivering one-stop manufacturing solutions to SMEs worldwide.
Equipment and capacities
With more than 800 additive manufacturing systems, while the number is keeping increasing, Wenext can process a daily manufacturing capability of up to 6,000 orders. This is possible through:
- Automated production: Wenext combines high-tech 3D printers with self-developed management systems to guarantee high manufacturing capabilities and increase production efficiency. This enables customers to receive high-quality products at low costs.
- Unmanned management operations: In addition to product quality, Wenext focuses on customers’ individual needs. The unmanned order system allows Wenext to invest more resources in high customer services and strict quality control for every single product.
What support does Wenext offer for global customers?
As a leading manufacturing service bureau, Wenext strives to offer 3D Printing services as easy as online shopping.
- Instant quote: Wenext provides instant online quotes for non-standard parts independently of different time zones.
- Real-time tracking: Wenext allows customers to track every process step online at any time. Manufacturing transparency ensures product launching time and eliminates communication barriers between Wenext and its customers.
- On-time delivery: Wenext not only offers professional express delivery services that can deliver products comparable quick as local service providers, but also offers compensation for overdue orders.
“The demand for 3D Printing manufacturing – especially metal 3D Printing- is huge, and the European market has great potential. The German market is one of our key bases to build brand recognition by helping local small and medium businesses to produce faster and more efficient.”, says Wenext’s Global Business GM, Chris Cheng. “In order to better serve our customer, we are working 24/7 except for Chinese New Year, aiming at providing fast response to satisfy demands from various industries, including aerospace, logistics, agriculture, household appliances, medical industry and so on.”
(c) Picture & Link: www.wenext.com