3DGence, Polish manufacturer of the 3DGence ONE 3D printer, has received a major investment from Michael Solowow, successful business man and one of Poland’s biggest stock exchange investors.
Entering the market just a year ago, the 3DGence ONE 3D printer is currently being used by many different companies in automotive, architecture and the medical sector, according to the manufacturer.
Their head office is based at Silesian University of Technology, which the are working closely with. As of early 2015, electronic distributor ABC Data has also added the printer to their portfolio.
The 3DGence ONE is equipped with a patented mechanism to easily and quickly exchange the hotend.
- Technology: FFF
- Build volume: 235 x 255 x 195 mm
- Layer resolution: 50 microns
- Hotend: swappable, 0.3, 0.4, 0.5 mm nozzle
- Min. wall thickness: 0.5 mm
- Filament: 1.75 mm, ABS, PLA and others
- Max. temperature hotend: 250°C
- Max. temperature print bed: 180°C
- Dimensions: 490 x 380 x 470 mm incl. spool holder
- Weight: 18 kg
- Software: Repetier-Host
- Supported file types: STL, OBJ
- OS: Windows, Mac, Linux
With the recent investment, 3DGence has ambitions to become one of the leading 3D printer manufacturers. The company also offers a growing amount of materials and will open its own “3D printer farm” at Silesian University in the near future. The value of the transaction was not disclosed, however, Solowow now hold 49% of the company’s shares.