The Dutch manufacturer for 3D printing materials, Formfutura, introduces EasyWood Coconut.
The PLA based filament is unique mixture of 40% grinded coconut particles in combination with the modified binding polymers used for Formfutura’s Easyfil filaments. EasyWood has a rough surface with clearly noticeable coconut particles and is hardly influenced by weather conditions due to its water resistance. The material will not deform after cooling because of its low shrinkage factor. It can be printed without a heated print bed.
EasyWood Coconut is available in 1.75 mm and 2.85 mm diameter for € 32,95 ($42) per spool.
- Colour: Dark Brown
- Filament Net Weight: ± 0.5 Kg
- Transparency: Opaque
- Diameter: 1.75mm and 2.85mm
- Diameter Tolerance: ± 0.05 mm and ± 0.1 mm
- Print Temperature Guideline: 215° C ± 5° C
- Melting Temperature: 210° C ± 10° C
- Ovalidity Tolerance (max): ≥95%
- Print Speed Guideline: 40 – 100 mm/s