China based company Geetech has launched the Me Ducer desktop 3D printer based on FFF technology.
According to the manufacturer the affordable devices was developed by German engineers and convinces with both, quality and design. 12 mm diameter steel bearings for Y and Z axis increase the stability and therefor avoid vibrations during printing, resulting in a higher print accuracy. A hood has been added to cover the extruder, keeping the printer safe for kids as well. Equipped with a heated print bed the Me Ducer can process ABS as well as PLA filament with a diameter of 1.75 mm. In addition, the plug-and-play device features a LCD display, SD card slot and USB connection.
- Build Volume: 180 x 150 x 150mm
- Machine Dimensions: 300 x 300 x 370
- Net weight: 10 kg
- Layer Resolution: 0.1 – 0.3 mm
- Position accuracy of X/Y axis: 0.01 mm
- Position accuracy of Z axis: 0.005 mm
- Filament Type：ABS/ PLA 1.75 mm
- Nozzle Diameter: 0.4 mm
- Software: Repetier-Host，Printrun
- Supports: Windows/Mac/Linux
- Max Heated Bed Temp: about 110 ℃
- Max Extruder Temp: about 240 ℃
The Me Ducer is available for pre-order on Geeetech’s website for $ 498.