The hyperDENT® workflow is configured perfectly to suit laser-sintering machines.
With the additive manufacturing process, customers can produce complex
geometries which would otherwise not be possible via traditional milling.
FOLLOW-ME! offer Hybrid Manufacturing, a highly efficient and
economical combination of additive and substractive technologies for the production of implant based
indications for which tight tolerances must be maintained.
New features and further developments to the hyperDENT ® CAM software are consistently
implemented into the process so that users are always technologically up-to-date.
Advantages of hyperDENT ®:
– Open, highly automated and flexible system
– Additive manufacturing and milling in one CAM software
– Simple, intuitive operation
– Production of various types of support structures
– Automatic nesting of the components
– Automatic generation of ID tags for the identification of parts
– Automatic generation of the machining allowance for milling
– Maximum precision and time efficiency throughout the entire process
– Always technologically up-to-date through consistent software
enhancements and developments
– Worldwide premium support