UK-based NFire Labs has just launched their modular delta 3D printer, called NFire 1, on Kickstarter.
The printer’s build area of 150 x 150 x 150 mm can be doubled by upgrading the Z axis to 300 mm. Also, the all metal E3D V6 Lite hotend, that comes with the device, can be exchanged with the E3D Cyclops hotend for dual colour printing.
- Build volume: 150 x 150 x 150 mm
- Z axis upgrade: 150 x 150 x 300 mm
- Desk space required: 360 x 400 mm
- Hotend: E3D V6 Lite, E3D Cyclops
- Max. temperature: 245°C
- Build surface: Taped acrylic
- Resolution: 0.3 – 0.05 mm
“One of the main objectives at NFire Labs is that all the design and production is carried out right here in the UK! In fact, most of the printer is coming from within a 2 mile radius of our location.”
Early bird offers starting at £ 250 are already gone, but you can still get the NFire 1 kit for £ 349 in your choice of the 21 available colours.