The preparation on the crowdfunding campaign for the Tungsten Premium Nozzle for 3D Printers of the project dddmaterial is running at full speed. An important brick in this preparation is the in advance test of the nozzle by the 3D Printer Community! Please consider that there is only a limited amount available. You can apply now for a free sample if you meet the following requirements:
- you run a blog or
- (online) mag or
- a youtube channel or
- a 3D printer board or
- a professional print shop service
- a company or (personal) project in the 3D Printing industry (3D Printer, Hotend manufacturer etc.)
Abstract of the Features of the Tungsten Premium Nozzle at a glance:
- Best thermal expansion coefficient to conductivity to material price ratio
- Extremely wear-resistant tungsten alloy which is generally used for aerospace
- Very reliable! No use of tungsten or other material inlays and thus nothing will drop off under cooling and heating effects.
- No extreme tempering effect unlike with brass or steel
- Unlike a Sapphire or Diamond Nozzle it doesn’t cut your printer glass bed
- Recommended choice for printing with carbon fiber filaments
For a complete list of all features and news & updates about the project click here.