At the first formnext exhibition and conference that took place in Frankfurt the past month, we had the opportunity to ask experts in the additive manufacturing industry on what their predictions for the year 2016 are.
As a place gathering many interested people and experts, fairs are usually not only a stressful event for exhibitors, but we also have our hands full to keep up with appointments.
Following industry experts were interviewed during this first video:
- Todd Grimm, President T.A. Grimm & Associates
- Johannes Homa, CEO of Lithoz
- Tom Krause, Produkt Manager at igus
- Wolfgang Kochan, General Manager DACH Region at Stratasys
- Michael Sorkin, General Manager Europe at Formlabs
- Fried Vancraen, Founder & CEO of Materialise
- Artem Yukhin, President & CEO of Artec3D
We spoke to many other experts, who will answer our question “3D printing – hype or disruption?” in the interviews to be released next week.