November 17-18, 2016 it is the fourth time when Sokolniki Moscow exhibition center will host the greatest exhibition of modern 3D printing and scanning technologies – 3D Print Expo 2016.This time organizers have prepared for participants a varied program and plenty of peasant gifts.
3D Print Expo is widely regarded as the largest industry event in Eastern Europe dedicated to additive technologies. The amount of attendees along with an interest in this subject increases every year, thus it is predicted that the exhibition will be attended by 5000 people on 17-18 November.
3D Print Expo 2016 program
The event will include:
- large-scale exhibition and presentation of modern additive technologies from the largest companies of Russia and other countries;
- two-day conference, involving the best Russian and foreign speakers: 17 November – development of additive technologies industry, 18 November – application of 3D printing and scanning in various areas;
- round tables with Skolkovo foundation representatives on the topic: experience of additive technologies application in the manufacturing industry;
- workshops for children and adults from leading 3D printing and scanning specialists;
- 3D Print Awards 2016 – awarding of the best industry representatives.
3D Print Expo will also include: several interactive zones, an opportunity to get acquainted with interesting startups, art galleries with unique 3D printed object exhibits, lounge zones with thematic videos on 3D printing application and even more!
And that’s not all. 3D Print Expo guests will be able to enjoy a rich entertainment program:
- Drawing of unique prizes and souvenirs.
- Display of the unique 3D printed object. What will it be? Follow news!
- Performance of the group that will play on 3D printed musical instruments.
- Show of superheroes and popular characters.
3D Print Expo is not only interestingly spent time but also an opportunity to establish useful contacts. Event participants will include representatives of the largest Russian and foreign companies, developers, suppliers, investors, and businesspeople interested in additive technologies development.
Come to 3D Print Expo and you will see how huge breakthrough additive technologies have made for the year!
3D Print Expo 2016 international exhibition will take place on 17 and 18 November at Sokolniki ECC in the second pavilion. You can register for the event on the link: http://3d-expo.ru/en/register.