BOFA International will be showcasing its latest innovations in 3D printing filtration and atmosphere management at Formnext 2022 in Frankfurt. The company will be displaying a wide range of technology at the show, including an enhanced capacity 3D PrintPRO 4 and its new 3D PrintPRO HT (high temperature) alongside the established 3D PrintPRO range. The AM 400 system will also appear in the line-up, featuring BOFA’s revolutionary Intelligent Operating System (iQ).
The BOFA line-up for Formnext:
- 3D PrintPRO 2 – to filter emissions generated by small format open framed 3D printers
- 3D PrintPRO 3 – ideal for enclosed or partially enclosed 3D printers
- 3D PrintPRO 4 – enhanced to support fused deposition modelling, stereolithography, digital light processing, and material jetting. It can manage multi-unit operations thanks to an advanced, high capacity filtration system, while delivering optimal temperature control. Effective airflow management contributes to an odourless workplace environment.
- The new 3D PrintPRO HT – a true innovation in 3D print filtration and atmosphere management that uses advanced electronics components, thermal insulation and innovative air management to deliver high levels of filtration in high temperature chambers.
- The AM 400 system – patented technology enabling the safe removal and exchange of filters exposed to potentially harmful gases and particulate resulting from metal additive manufacturing processes, which could otherwise risk a thermal event.
Also on display will be BOFA’s FumeCAB 1000 iQ, the complete cabinet fume extraction solution for a broad range of post-processing applications; their AD Oracle iQ2, which represents the next generation of intelligent fume extraction technology with significant user and productivity benefits; and BOFA’s AD Cyclone, an inline cyclone filter for heavy particulate, which helps to extend filter life and extraction performance.
Haydn Knight, Sales and Marketing Director at BOFA, said: “During the last year we have continued to develop and enhance our range of 3D printing filtration technology, meeting the needs of customers by keeping pace with developments in the fast-moving world of additive manufacturing.
Critically, this includes innovations in the filtration of emissions and the control of high temperature processes through airflow management. Together with enhanced data provision, we are helping create the conditions for optimising product quality and productivity in a 3D printing environment.”
The Formnext 2022 event takes place from November 15th – 18th with BOFA representatives available on stand 12.0-E18.
For more information about BOFA International, please visit bofainternational.com.