Dutch manufacturer Felix Printers has launched their latest 3D printer: the Felix Pro1.
The device features fully automatic calibration, a detachable print bed, two full metal hot ends and smart sensors. The automatic bed levelling along with the intelligent nozzle positioning helps the user to quickly prepare for printing. Additionally, sensors monitor the flow of filament and pause the print when necessary to prevent failure. Equipped with an LCD screen, the printer connects through USB or works as a stand alone device with its SD card slot. Felix lists WiFi connection as an optional future upgrade.
- Dimensions: 420 x 400 x 550 mm
- Weight: 11.5 kg
- Build volume single mode: 255 x 245 x 225 mm
- Build volume dual mode: 240 x 245 x 225 mm
- Layer height: 0.05 – 0.25 mm
- Print bed: max 105°C
- Nozzle: 0.35 mm
- Max. temperature hot-end: 275°C
- Filament: 1.75 mm (open filament policy)
- Connectivity: via USB, SD or WIFI (optional)
- Software: FELIXbuilder, Repetier Host
- File Types: STL, OBJ, 3DS, AMF
The Felix Pro 1 3D printer is available for pre-order at € 2.150 excluding taxes.